- State planner orders rail firms, local govts to ensure coal supplies
- ‘With kid, elderly person at home, no heat is a problem’ -Shenyang resident
- China thermal coal prices hit lifetime high amid tight supplies
- Beijing reassures on power, coal ahead of winter heating season
- Considering raising industrial power prices -media report
Reporting by Gabriel Crossley in Shenyang and Shivani Singh in Beijing; Additional reporting by Min Zhang in Beijing, David Stanway in Shanghai and Beijing newsroom; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.