Plastwood sheet is indeed a rigid form of PVC foam sheet. This is then objected to as a substitute to natural wood. This is also known for more of its quality and higher specification as compared to natural wood.
It appears as white and it is also smooth. It comes with a standard size of 1.22 by 2.44 meters. It comes with thickness levels of one to twenty-five millimeters. This is specially made and designed to fall under a specialty grade sheet material. This is also known for its hard surface.
With its good qualities, it is important when applied in both outdoor and indoor use. It comes with high resistance to weather. It also is best in absorbing water. It is useful in many different applications. It is perfect as an advertising letter and sign board. It is great to use for the furniture section. It is perfect as an interior and built-in decoration, and a carving board.
What is impressive about it is that it is hard on its surface. It is known for being a high-density sheet material. This can also be applied best to any work and weather condition.
The plastwood sheet is highlighted more for its important role to play. And, these are as follow:
- Good strength
- Good substitute as a material for natural wood
- Low absorption of water
- High resistance to weather
- Suitable as an option for both outdoor and indoor applications
- Standard and impact-resistant
- Fine structure in the surface
- Fine structure in its foam
- Safe against weevil, termite, and beetles
- Resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- Fire-retardant and non-toxic
- Good sound and thermal insulation
- Glossy and smooth surface
- Ease when cleaned and worked on
- Suitable for lacquering and printing
- Suitable for photo and film laminating
- Suitable for digital form of direct printing
- Bendable and thermoformable
- Suitable for furniture and advertising use
- Ease of operation like in cutting, drilling, and carving
- Longer life time
- Suitable for household furnishings and furniture
- Miscellaneous kids toy, model, and more
- Suitable for interior and carving decoration
- Suitable for channel letter and advertising sign board
- Suitable for being lightweight, durable, and strong
- Does not burn nor swell
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Drills or stencils beautifully
- Creates the work as complementing the intended color
- Easier to use using carpentry tools
What’s more, the plastwood sheet is a product that is rigidly-built in replacing a wood. It also is environment-friendly. It comes in its different length measures. It is designed to be used to replace natural wood. The usual density of the plastwood sheet is 0.55 to 0.66 grams/cm3.
Moreover, this has no swelling or edema upon immersing it into the water. And any fungus-beetle or difficult-termite will just eat the corrosion. It also has no asbestos contained in it. It is useful in the food industry. It is also robust to the bases, chemicals, and strong acids. It also best qualifies as sound and insulation.
It is now up to you to paint or color the plastwood sheet. The use of epoxy or acrylic based paint is also advisable in this case. You could also make use of a nail screw cut along with the saw cutting wood. These can include the circular saws, the saws, frog jigsaws, and more.
Indeed, a plastwood sheet is ideal as a building material. It is advantageous for being durable and sturdy. It is also uniquely installed. It is more convenient and more secure for maintenance and cleaning.
Now, you have understood more about the plastwood sheet and its importance. So, go to the nearest Thai plastwood sheet manufacturer today!