DUBAI, Jan 14 (Reuters) – Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Bonds dip, Nikkei charges higher as stimulus hopes stoke gains MKTS/GLOB
* Oil prices dip on rise in virus cases; U.S. stock draw checks losses O/R
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Most major markets end higher on oil price gains U.N. aid chief to urge U.S. to reverse plan to blacklist Yemen’s Houthis U.S. imposes new sanctions on Iranian foundations in last days of Trump term Iran works on uranium metal for reactor fuel in new breach of nuclear deal Iran launches missile drill amid rising tensions with U.S. Over 80 killed in attack in Ethiopian border region with Sudan – state rights commission Israel launches major air strikes on Iran-linked targets in Syria Sign up for shots, Jordan urges citizens as vaccination drive starts Ship insurers primed to raise rates after Red Sea attacks Interpol red notices issued for ship captain, owner over Beirut blast – Lebanese state media Egypt reopens four Red Sea ports shut due to bad weather Egypt to get $1.1 bln from ITFC to fund commodities imports in 2021 ARABIA
* Saudi crown prince says kingdom offers $6 trln investment opportunities over next decade -state news agency Saudi NEOM JV working with Lazard on $5 bln hydrogen project – sources Saudi Aramco (SE:) cuts Feb crude supply to some Asian refiners – sources ARAB EMIRATES
* UAE daily coronavirus cases cross 3,000 as authorities push vaccine Emirates airline sees full fleet returning to the skies this year Emirates boss says Boeing (NYSE:) must recognize top-down role in MAX flaws Emirates president says Boeing 777x entry to service may slip to 2023 ‘or even longer’ Dubai partner ‘very happy’ with Trump Org despite Capitol chaos Emirates Post adds Israel to operations network -WAM DAE raises $1.25 bln by selling four, seven-year dollar bonds-document TABLE-UAE’s Fujairah oil inventory data for week ended Jan 11 Kuwait’s cabinet submits resignation in standoff with parliament Qatar Airways says it will resume Egypt flights on Jan 18 Qatar Airways to use half of A380 fleet when they fly again, CEO says